APRIL 25

April 25th 2017

What a busy day,
of sewing and sewing
and then some more sewing.

BUT

I did manage to make
5 table cloths,
a child's pleated skirt
and matching infinity scarf
and a bow for her hair,
repair a reuseable grocery bag
and get it all put away
and cleaned up by 9pm.

I also had a visitor drop off
a new stamp set,
a visitor drop off some milk,
a visitor pick up a bunch of stickers,
a visitor pick up her scrap stuff,
a husband get a tractor started
(finally)
and a pair of animals
get their flea treatments.

I also cleaned the kitchen,
made some supper for John
to find at 6am,
arranged para transit for Dad
who wants to take me out for lunch
on Thursday (my actual birthday),
actually ate tonight myself,
folded some laundry
and got all the garbage and
compost out for the morning.

Tomorrow is LDO
and it is my birthday party!
Mexican food theme.

Then
I am off to the dentist
to fix a broken tooth,
then I am sure a very relaxing evening
doing NOTHING.


So I better get some beauty sleep

Good night from those of us on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts