APRIL 14

April 14th 2017

We slept in.
John had today off!
His first real holiday day off
(especially a Canadian one)
in a very long time.

My first job
was to take anything
in my closet old, too big
or never worn and get rid of it.
I showed John my new wardrobe
as I hung it up and put it away.

That ended my fun day.
A phone call threw me,
and between John and I
we decided not to let it go.
We went and got Dad
and took him home for the day.
We cannot fix the issue until Monday
and so we will be spending
the weekend at Vineden
helping Mom.

We (Dad and I) washed the van
re-taught ourselves
how to transfer Dad,
spent some time on the deck
in the nice weather,
and had fish and chips for supper.

Got Dad back to Valleyview
about 9pm and we headed home.
OMG I feel old!
9:30 and we are going to bed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts