APRIL 24

April 24th 2017

Up and at em,
and off to a friends to get HER
scrapbook stuff organized.

Her stash took about 4 hours
to organize, kit and add
matching cardstock.
I also managed to remove
all single sheets of  her stock cardstock
which she was going to turn
into card bases this afternoon.

Her stash netted her a pile to sell,
and over 40 packed kits.

I came home
and John has our new bistro set
painted and in place for this summer.
I spent about 3-4 hours finishing
another friends' Disney
scrapbook stuff and cardstock

2 more people organized.

Folded a load of laundry,
watched some tv
and straightened up a bit.

Tomorrow is another day
and it will hopefully
be a day behind my sewing machine!

For now,
I am looking to some pyjamas
and my bed.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts