APRIL 26

April 26th 2017

My LDO birthday party
was today.

Lots of good food
with a Mexican theme,
lots of friends,
beautiful cards and gifts
and a ton of laughs.
Pam did a make and take
for my birthday,
the shaving cream and ink
on photo paper. F-U-N.

I managed to make 60 card bases,
60 ink card faces,
and match them up
with 60 envelopes.
I am completely out of
any kind of birthday cards,
so I am making a bunch
en masse to stock me up.

Had to leave my own party early,
because I was off to the dentist,
to have a root removed.
When she started to pull it out
I could actually FEEL the relief.

Came right home,
headed for bed and slept
for over 3 hours.
A bit of tramadol,
and an ice pack,
kept the pain at bay.

I tried getting up about 7...
succeeded at getting
John some supper ready
and then back to bed,

I have been sleeping in shifts
of about 2 hours or so,
grabbing a drink and some
anbesol or tramadol
and immediately
going back to sleep.

It is now 5am
and I am going to try
for a few more hours sleep,
so I am at least semi-perky
to celebrate
my 49th birthday tomorrow
well......today.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts