APRIL 15

April 15th 2017

What a positive day.

John was on Dad duty.
He headed to Valleyview
for coffee with the guys,
and then over to Vineden
to work on the workshop.

I on the other hand,
took off for the hairdresser.
Long hair was fun,
but too much work,
heavy, hot and not me.
I had it cut into a choppy bob
and coloured with red highlights.

Then it was off to have
a makeup make-over.
I tossed all my old stuff,
and was taught some new tricks.
I definitely needed this.
I was beginning to be to reluctant
to even bother taking care of myself.

Now I look better,
I fee better
and I got rid of all my dated
or super casual clothing.
That was a crutch I was holding onto.

Now it is time to become me again.

Everyone seems to love the new look,
so I think I am on the right path.

John spent the afternoon
finishing work on the workshop,
Mom and I prepped everything
for Easter Sunday meals,
and cleaned up too.

Another beautiful day
to sit on the back deck
and just enjoy.

We got home around 9pm
and grabbed a few "easter bunny deliveries"
and got hopping on our way.
A quick 1 hour later,
deliveries made and the van got some
VERY EXPENSIVE gas in the tank,
we were finally home though!
Too pooped to do anything
but necessary jobs
and now BED!

Good night,
and have a wonderful Easter from us on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts