APRIL 12

April 12th 2017

LDO day.

Another 7 hours of sorting
and we finally can see the end.
By the end of next week,
she will be completely
organized and ready
to start scrapping once again.

Proud that we are actually
a full week ahead of schedule!
We even did some
organizing of embellishments
we had NOT planned to do!

I will do the ribbon
myself here at home while I watch tv.

Home again,
and after a short break
I was off to Valleyview.
Tonight was pub night.
Dad and I got his Easter gifts
all wrapped up and cards signed
BEFORE
we went to pub night.

I managed to get home just after 8pm.
Ate some supper,
made supper for John,
watched a bit of tv
and hung a load of laundry too!

Now my whole body says
BEDTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts