APRIL 17

April 17th 2017

I focused a lot last week
on change in my life
and helping my mom
get ready for Easter.

My house paid the price.
A lot of small messes,
and a lack of basic cleaning
made a long list of chores
on my TO DO list.

I did manage to put
hundreds of feet of ribbon
into 2.5 foot lengths
and elasticize them
for a friend.
It was a long 4 hours
but I am thrilled
to get the job done.

I went and seen Dad
and we went to paint night.
Tonight we painted butterflies.

My new hair and makeup regime
is not impossible to keep up with,
but will take some time
to incorporate
and for people to get used to!
I walked into Valleyview
and no one recognized me!

Home again,
I continued cleaning,
got some supper made for John
and now
before my eyes close completely
I am heading to my bed...
which I made this morning!

I am ready for some serious sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts