oct6

October 6th 2016

Well the dust has settled finally
and I am home, my own home.

Mom is starting to feel a bit better,
and Dad is settled at Valleyview
here in St Thomas.
This is Judy's long work day,
Greg broke his knee playing hockey,
and I seen John long enough
for a good bye kiss as he left for work.

Image result for Fast Unexpected Kisses











My long day started
with packing up the vehicle,
figuring out how to get Dad
into and out of the truck,
driving him 2 hours
and settling him in.
I am tired.

Thank you to Connie who came out
and gave Dad an emergency haircut.
Thank you to Charlotte
who popped in with carrot cake!!!!!!!
and thank you to our local chatters
who let me let off steam at 5pm.

Its been a long day,
a long week,
and a busy next few days too!

Good night from my bed on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts