oct3

October 3rd 2016

Exciting.
The first Monday of October
and it was to be a busy one!!

Early start with nursing.
Got everyone fed and settled,
and the CCAC case manager
arrived an hour early!
We were almost done with him,
when the maid service arrived,
an hour early!
After we got that organized,
we sat for a bit and watched
the whirlwind of cleaning
that 4 women did!
Pack Dad up in the van,
only for Mom to announce
she is nauseated again!
Good thing the trip is to the doctor.
So I drove them.

Home again,
Dad was exhausted so...
bedtime!!!!!!!!
Mom was still yucky so...
bedtime!!!!!!!!
and I sat for 2 hours and read a book.

We all had our choice of leftovers
for supper... it worked out as there
was only single servings of any one thing!
Lots of desserts to choose from too.

We spent a quiet evening watching
a few cooking shows,
got rid of a ton of garbage,
and I threw everyone to bed by 11.
I was completely pooped.

I laid down with the intention
of finishing my book,
but fell asleep instead!

Good night from Allan Court

Comments

Popular Posts