oct28

October 28th 2016

The day that didn't want to end.

I am so tired right now,
Do not blame me for whatever
I mis-spell!

Early morning
found me up and getting ready
to do some gift making
with Dad at Valleyview.

I woke up tired and sore
so I knew this day
was going to be rough.

Got home just in time
to see Cailyn who stopped by.
I did some carrot soup making
when I received an invite
to go out for coffee.
which ended up with
a quick shopping trip
at the GT boutique.

Got home
and made pet costume....
really?
has it come to that?

Image result for Pet Lady cartoon

I have a crop to vendor
tomorrow morning
so I am making plans for that
when I found out I needed a table!
Ugh!
So I make a deal with a friend
to take one and use it till 2
when she is coming and can use it
and then take it back home.
win win.
SO off I go to pick it up.

Decided pizza sounded good
on the way home,
so grabbed a deep dish box
from Little Caesars.

Home again I found
a new show to watch
called Grace and Frankie.
As I love the main actors/actresses
I am pleasantly amused.

BUT!
Now I need bed.
I have posted the soup recipe,
written the blog for the day,
left John some pizza
and a couple items I found for him at GT,
and I will pack the truck in the am.

Good night from John Street

 

Comments

Popular Posts