oct11

October 11th 2016

Slept in this morning.
I have the sofa until John is better
and although it was comfy enough,
being bugged by the cat and dog all night
was not a great way to get any sleep.

When I did wake up
I was offered the co-pilot seat
in a trip to Michaels.
Who could say no?

I did find a couple Christmas gifts
and a new paper pad for myself
while shopping.

Got home in time to realize,
a project I bought for my Dad
was missing parts!?!?!??! ugh
So before heading to Strathroy tonight
I stopped back at the store
and got the extra pieces.

The Tupperware meeting
was fun and I even won
a few prizes.
I was home just after 10.

Tomorrow is LDO
and I am looking forward
to gluing together 100 penguins.
Yup 100.
This is the inspiration:

Image result for penguin christmas tags

Home-made tag hell
when an anal retentive person
takes on a job like this.
I cannot have mismatched tags!
so 100 penguins it is.

But
I need some sleep if I plan to function
and get any of them done.

So,
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts