oct10

October 10th 2016

What a great start to the day,
John woke up sick.
Thankfully he was pretty sure
he was last night and slept
in the spare room.










I was surrounded by animals,
Shooter, Tink and Otter last night,
but woke up about 9
and straightened the main floor.

John washed all the big pots
and Thanksgiving cleanup is done.

This afternoon was spent visiting
with Mom and Tink before
they headed home again.
Then I took on a project,
that accidentally became TWO!
It is now 11pm
and I have completed both
the original and extra job!!!!

Judy's night to go visit
Greg's parents for supper,
and John had the day off
so I sent him back to bed.

I made an executive decision
that I would sleep on the sofa,
as John has spent most of today
roaming and sleeping
all over the upstairs.
I DO NOT WANT IT.
SO I will hide
down here with my Lysol wipes.

Good night
and Happy Thanksgiving
from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts