oct16

October 16th 2016

busy day!
up and dressed early again!
this ugly o'clock habit
cannot last, can it?

I got dressed UP today.
even heels!
Packed up everything needed
to have Sunday dinner at Valleyview.

There is a lovely dining room
you can use by reservation
and we have it for lunch today.

Judy, Greg, John, Dad, Charlotte and I
enjoyed a shepherds pie with rolls
and cherry pie with whip cream!
Judy showed Dad adult colouring
and fun was had by all.

Home again I curled up on the sofa
until 4pm when,
thankfully I got dressed up today,
we were off to Red Lobster.
Unbeknownst  to me,
John had agreed to plans last night.

Surprised Aunt Sandra
and we had a birthday party
at the restaurant for # 76!
I managed to get there for
Endless shrimp this year!

Came home and everyone else
seemed to have plans
so I accepted an invite
and went out to finish my
handmade Christmas tags,
designed to match my paper.
96 handmade penguins later...




I love them,
and they match perfectly!

So half way through October already,
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts