oct31

October 31st 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Today was a lot of fun.
I got up and dressed
into my Devil costume,
dressed my zoo
and we all headed off
to visit Dad at Valleyview.

Miss Otter was super popular!
Shooter was loved
and Tinker was adored.

Judy wrangled the zoo
while I got Dad into his costume.
He made a fantastic Donald Duck!

The Times Journal thought so too,
Mom came as Daisy
and the made "best couple costume!"















We enjoyed some live music,
costume contest
and pumpkin contest.
Dad needed a nap
so we headed back to the house,
and discussed some Christmas stuff.
Mom headed back so she could help
Dad hand out candy to the
Trick or Treaters.

I froze my jelly beans off
waiting for kids to come.
The few that came got handfuls
just so I could go inside
and get warm again.

Mom stopped by
on her way back to the hotel,
so we could make plans for tomorrow.
She is headed back home
but we have a few jobs to do first.

Now me and my very frozen body
are going to snuggle up
with some food and tv,
before attempting sleep with the herd
of animals again tonight.

Good night from John Street
 

Comments

Popular Posts