oct22

October 22nd 2016

Wow,
that day went by fast!!
Spent the morning
getting some laundry done.

Then John and I headed off
to visit Dad and finish
his pumpkin entry
for tomorrows contest.

We made a pit stop
at the beer store,
and the grocery store.
All ingredients for
john and my entries
were bought AND supper.

After we all ate and cleaned up,
Greg and Judy went to work
on their entry,
I made mine which tastes good
but is not thick enough,
and while John turned up the music
and danced around the kitchen
managed to make a dark chocolate
pumpkin bundt cake
with cinnamon\vanilla icing
as his entry!




















We all sat and watched MiB 2
and I went up to crash.
I had had a couple drinks
and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving
at my sister's in Beamsville,
so I need some sleep anyway.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts