oct2

October 2nd 2016

Well.......

Today was basically a relax day.
We all slept in,
we all stayed in pjs,
and we stayed busy eating
everything I had cooked
and baked over the past 2 days.

We did have a serious conversation
about what to do about the future.
I do not think EITHER
had looked farther than what
would immediately impact them.
Not future weddings,
great grandchildren
and the next things that could go wrong.

We patched up some fights
that grudges were being held about
and spoke very openly
about what problems needed dealing with.

Very productive
and good timing for the ccac manager,
as he will be here tomorrow.

Tonight I got everyone into bed
by 9:15pm and medicated and comfy.
I plan to lay down and read,
as soon as I wipe down the kitchen counters.

Good night from Allan Court

Comments

Popular Posts