oct21

October 21st 2016

What a wet and cold day!
I LOVE IT!
My favourite times of year
are spring and fall,
when I can breathe
and choose to wear clothing.

Image result for spring and fall

Started off strong this morning
accomplishing 13 or 14 things
from my list by lunchtime.
A complete slowdown
when I lost the laptop AGAIN.
Just a black screen all of a sudden.

I have lots to complete tomorrow
and some minor home reno work
for John to complete.
As well,
we have to get pumpkins ready
for Sundays pumpkin contest.
We must present "a pumpkin"
of any sort that displays
as many of the 5 senses
as we can include!

Dad is currently busy working
on a very creative one,
but apparently needs John's help
tomorrow as they cannot get
something working on it.

Judy and Greg are doing theirs
tomorrow night after she gets off work.
Not sure what we (John and I)
are going to do yet.....

Tonight
I finally finished placing my first
Tupperware party online.
I was quite pleased with the results.

Now,
just a bed and some sleep
sound like a good plan.


Good night from John Street
 

Comments

Popular Posts