December 8th 2014

I got up early and started on my to do list. I was quite successful until about 11am. It was at that point that my body betrayed me!! I started dropping things, breaking things, losing things and hurting myself. I almost gave up about 3pm.

Judy and I together got some more stuff done and emptied tote after tote in a short time!

We had a lovely supper and watched a few Christmas stories.
BUT
I have worn myself out again today.

So before I head to bed....

another 8 simple ideas:


  • Have an extra ice scraper in case you run into someone who needs it
  • Pay babysitters a little extra during the holidays
  • NEVER say we'll see if there is no chance a child is getting something.
    Teach them to say I'd like not I want
  • Order 2 lunches when getting take out and give one to a homeless person
  • Buy local.
  • When you have friends over and the spirit is in the air,
    throw another log on the fire and let the party continue
  • Offer to keep a friend or neighbors children when you know their sitter canceled
  • Pay the toll for the car behind you

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts