December 4th 2014

BUSY BUSY day here on John Street.


I managed to convince myself I was procrastinating by 11am and gave myself a holiday kick in the butt.

By noon every gift I have bought was scattered throughout 4 rooms of the house! Sorted into piles by family.



By 1pm I had started wrapping Judy's gifts and by 3 all but her stocking was wrapped!

By 6pm everything for John was wrapped too.

Then it was off to QUARTERPALOOZA! A night of bidding on auction items and although I did not win anything tonight, a lot of people at my table did. It was a fun 2 hour night out. Next one is January 8th.

I am a pooped person tonight so I am calling it an early night.

but not before 8 simple things
to make your holiday more fantastic...












  • Cut yourself and others some slack this season
  • Replace your shoelaces with one red and one green one
  • Invest in a postal scale to save time at the post office
  • Put pebbles in children's gifts so they make noise when they are shaken
  • If your child gets a new game for Christmas, play it.... and let them win
  • When you put away decorations, divide and label for easier decorating the next year
  • Stop and help some who is stuck in the snow
  • take a decorated miniature Christmas tree to someone in a hospital or nursing home


Good night

Comments

Popular Posts