December 29th, 2014

Another day of food, fun, laughs and Christmas visits.

On January 5th, everything will go back to normal.
Husband back at work, daughter back in school
and now I have joined an organizational group
that will have 52 weekly ideas to get organized
and 365 - 15 minute decluttering techniques,
all spread out over the whole of 2015.

Until January 11th, my life can sort of get...














Our last Christmas party is with Aunt Sandra's part of the family.
I am in charge of desserts! LOLOLOL
For every event this holiday
I was in charge of desserts.

So what should I do tomorrow?
I am ready for a challenge.
I want something to "do".






I think tomorrow
I will get my organizational binder ready,
and make my new calendar.




I will get the most out of 2015 even if it means I have to subdue it to make it work. Kicking and screaming 2015 is going to be mine!

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts