THE CHRISTMAS LIST

Christmas List for ________________________ in 2014

My favourite color is  __________________________

My favourite flavor of pop is   __________________________

My favourite cookie is  __________________________

My favourite chocolate bar is  __________________________

My favourite candy is  __________________________

My favourite kool-aid is  __________________________

My favourite music/musician is   ________________________

My favourite store is  ___________________________

My favourite animal is  ___________________________

In my spare time, I like to  ___________________________

My favourite author / kind of book to read is:________________________________________________

If I could have any magazine it would be:____________________________________________________

When I do crafts I always run out of (crayons, chalk, pop dots etc):____________________________

I seen _____________________________________ and____________________________________ at the dollar store and wish someone would get them for me. 

When I am outside my favourite thing to play with or do is:____________________________________

This year my ________________________________________ broke and I would like to replace it.

If someone in my family won millions of dollars and could buy me anything I would like:

__________________________________________________________________________________________


Christmas is not Christmas without me getting_________________________________________________

My favourite meal is ______________________________ made by_______________________________ 
and an invitation would be the best gift ever.

My favourite restaurant is (gift cards)________________________________________________________

My favourite homemade dessert/cookie is: ____________________________________________________

If I could have any cereal at the grocery store (even the ones Mom says no to) it would be: _________________________________________________________________________________________

If someone in my family could only buy me a gift from the grocery store/ corner store (because they forgot) it would be: 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name something that you would like to replace (for yourself) in the: 

bathroom? (hair, makeup toothbrush etc)  _____________________________________ 

your bedroom?______________________________________________________________ 

the kitchen?_________________________________________________________________

vehicle?_____________________________________________________________________ 

your closet? _________________________________________________________________ 

If someone had no money, but wanted to make me something homemade they could:

_____________________________________________or: __________________________________________ 

I love getting gift certificates from:___________________________________________________________ 

or:__________________________________________________________________________

If someone was making a donation in my name as a gift it would be to:
______________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts