Tuesday November 4th 2014






The eight ideas for today are:






  • Wear a smile and a Santa hat when you walk though the mall
    (I have an assortment to choose from)
  • Early in December ask your local to check out your camera
    (and get a reminder about nighttime photos and indoor settings)
  • If your child gives you a handmade gift convince them it is your favourite gift of all
    (I have Judy's first gift to me still hanging)
  • Take along your address book when shopping so you can ship out of town gifts immediately
    (currently FEDEX on South Edgeware goes by box size)
  • Be considerate of your in-laws special traditions
  • Purchase a special Christmas sweater and wear it often
    ( I love tacky Christmas sweaters)
  • Choose a Christmas tree that is a little too large for the room
    (or 7 trees)
  • Tie a wreath to the gril of your vehicle with a big red bow
    (John does this on the rig!)


Today was a busy day.
I went to LDO and finally finished my advent calendar.
Not bad 3 years to completion. I also handmade 80 christmas gift tags.
I made a quick stop at the dollar store and then it was home to help with poetry homework, and a surprise arrival of John. A quick dinner of fish and noodles, and I hit them up.




I managed to get them to answer the 3 family questionnaires about family traditions, holiday expectations and then we did the reality check exercise.

What ended up happening was this post it note wall.







I DID NOT make it. I left that for John......


While I finished stamping the 80 gift tags I made today. They are going to look awesome on the wrapping paper I chose for this year.


Tomorrow is coffee day at 11:30 here.
I am hoping to have another great night's sleep and get a lot of stuff accomplished tomorrow.

The C.O. parade is at the armouries at 6:30 tomorrow night. Where they will be announcing their choice for Warrant Officer....

Now it is time for bed.
Good night

Comments

Popular Posts