November 12th 2014

I was awoken today with a text begging me to be feeling better. I popped some drugs and off I headed to London. A little Christmas shopping, lunch at Taco Bell and a fun trip to Dollarama.

When I got home, Judy was having a meltdown about everything. I got her calmed down and took her out for a little retail therapy.

John came home.... again tonight, so when we were on our way home, we grabbed some subs and had a night at home.

Tomorrow Judy promises to take my truck keys and leave me stranded at home to get something accomplished by the time she gets home...........


Today's 8 simple ideas are...............















  • Never refuse a holiday dessert
    (or a dessert anytime!)
  • Offer to run Christmas errands for an elderly friend or relative
  • Give someone with failing eyesight a copy of their favourite book in large print
  • Cut off the front of old cards to make tags this year
    (or donate them to your local preschool for art projects)
  • Record a cheerful Christmas greeting on your answering machine
  • Attend or watch a Christmas Eve candle light mass as a family
  • Remember your delivery people during the holidays with a gift of cash
  • Make snow angels
    (every chance you get)

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts