March 31st 2021

This month needs to END.

Today started with a goose egg. 

I had a legg cramp at 7:30am
It was so bad that when I stood up on it, 
I fell over and smashed 
my head off the dresser. 

It wass a big bump and bleeding. 
No more sleep for me. 
John was on his way home
And tomorrow we will have to 
wash my hair because there is 
blood all stuck in it. 

Apparently I also managed to
Hurt my shoulders and back too. 
It hurt to move and to get dressed.

I was propped in my chair
All day with ice packs
And only got up to pee...
And grab a snack and drink.

John doesn't think it needed stitches
But says it's a mess.

Could have been worse!
I could have smashed my face
Into that dresser!

Not much done but watch tv.

John made ravioli 
and meatballs for supper.
He even cleaned the kitchen.

He got me up to bed
Before heading out to work!

Now I will try to sleep
After I find a comfortable way to lay.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts