March 27th 2021

No...
I don't wanna get up!
Hmmmm...
I can't stay awake.
Arrrggghhh...
Quit bugging me.

Fine!
I dragged myself upright
At 11:30am!!!!!

Tinker was my sidekick today
So we had some Reese pb cereal,
And the end of season 5 of "Nailed it."
On the the sofa.

Lunch was chicken sandwich,
A coke and corn chips
Then a lovely backyard 30 minutes.

We then plopped into the recliner
And played Roller Coaster Tycoon.
(We lost btw)
And then another visit outdoors.

Back to the sofa!
Leftovers for supper
And a spy type movie.

John is now exhausted.
He "didn't need" to go to bed after work,
So he has been up since 9:30 LAST night.

Got him off to bed,
Tink was picked up,
I had a slice of cherry pie
And now it's my turn to go
Back to bed again.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts