March 6th 2021

Yo! Homies!
Wassup.......

Weird day...
Best laid plans
And an effortless execution
Of doing very little of
Any of them.

I did manage to get
A shamrock shake to mom!

I came home
And tried to nap,
But again,
John woke me up
To see if I was asleep
Just like yesterday.

We did try going for a walk
But I got cold fast
So we only went around the block.

Tonight's recipe was 
Beef and  bowtie 
Which was fast and amazing.

We tried watching a movie
But again - best laid plans included;
1) a skunk that moved in,
2) Phone calls (lots)
3) John had a drop in guest
So they were off to the garage.

I cleaned up a little
So no chores tomorrow
Because
Tomorrow John is going
To pick up his new-to-him
Fishing boat....
While I play in my craft room.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts