March 12th 2021

Late to bed last night
As I started watching
The first season of Bridgerton
And got hooked!

Up by 8am
To be ready for a busy day
With Mom in London.

Mom arrived on time
And once tinker was settled
In the house with John
We were off.

A quick Ikea pick up,
Then off to Michael's!
Next stop Party City.
Off again and we stopped at Lens Mills
Where we ran into a huge sale.

Made a 2pnt delivery.

Then it was off to DQ for lunch
Where we sat in the car enjoying
The very sunny (but breezy) day
And lunch including sundaes!

Now it was off to Sleep Country.
Mom needs a new bed...
And that's what she found!
On the first try...
After locating the perfect pillows
- she fell asleep while he did
All the paperwork!
It is being delivered on the 24th.

Made a 2pnt delivery

A pop into Lindt landed us
A couple deals
And then we agreed
-let's go home!

I had barely finished putting away
Everything I had purchased,
When John whisked me away
To the exact location I started the day
(Wonderland Road, London)
Where we got a grand deal
On a new shower stall
For the upstairs bathroom.

It JUST got into the car.
Bought John a Starbucks (his fav)
And we headed home
For a pizza supper.

Spent the evening
Organizing some scrapbook items
And finishing Bridgerton.

Tomorrow
SOMEONE ELSE is in charge
Of the 2pnt event.
I am on a hiatus for 2 days! Exciting.

Now I need to sleep!
I plan to play all day tomorrow.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts