March 9th 2021

I woke up after 12 hours sleep.
I took a back spasm med
Before sleeping last night.

I have been functioning
On auto-program for days now,
Maybe weeks!

I did a few chores,
I straightened,
I edited, I posted.
I ate lunch.

It was beautiful outside
So I went for a walk.

When I came back,
I let the cats out in the sunshine
On their leashes
And pulled out my 
"Happiness Project" book.
I have been very lax in that area lately.
I had not even finished the February chapter.

Not because I had stopped
"Doing" it but because
I thought I was kind of ... stuck.
Actually the universe was just 
Keeping me away
Until a day like today came.

I started reading again.
I have read this book at least 3 or 4 times.
Today it was like
The end of chapter 2 
and the start of chapter 3
just SLAPPED me upside the head 
Omg so much "work" to do... #excited
My mind is going a mile a minute... 
it's like it has no brakes... 
It keeps jumping from one thought 
to another!!! 
Like it is on a sugar high.

I guess I just needed
The right day to process what I read!

I decided NOT to sit inside and read!
I went out and washed MY car.
I drove MY car to waterworks
Where I sat with the sunroof open
Drinking an iced coffee... reading.
The same section,
Making notes and highlighting.
The only reason I left
- I had to pee!

I came home and tried to explain it
To John who was confused
By my sincere excitement.

I made red curry Thai soup
And John loved it. 
I on the other hand managed
One tiny piece of chicken
And 2 bottles of water!
Holy spice face.

We spent the evening
Discussing an upcoming
Bathroom Reno.

Now I need bed.

Tomorrow will be a day 
Of notes and plans.
Super excited.

Good night from john street


Comments

Popular Posts