March 1st 2021

Well March came in like a
Crazed lion today.

I got up and made all the in town
Drop offs, pick ups
And chores between 10 and 11.

Loading the car,
It was windy (very windy) and cold,
Then suddenly sunny!
Enough that I had to stop
At my house and pick up my sunglasses.

Next I was off to London,
Where I removed my sunglasses
And had to focus because it was snowing!
Not just flurries,
Blowing huge snowflakes.
Enough that as I grabbed some lunch
I checked the location
Of the snowbrush!!!!!!

Weird weather for sure.

Lunch was a chicken (from my mom)
And a shamrock shake...
Hmmmm my favourite.

Got to remicade in plenty of time,
Found out I put on 10lbs (?????)
And found out there were 
Just 2 of us being infused today.

Pre-med drip started 
And within 10 minutes
I was asleep and slept
Through most of the infusion.

All I wanted was to get home
And go to bed.
Which I did,
But otter (the cat) decided
To use my fingers as chew toys.

John made us spaghetti and meatballs
With garlic cheese bread for supper,
And had me tucked in
All comfy on the sofa.
Rare I am cold but I was tonight.

Bed early as expected.
Tomorrow is soon enough
To start attacking my "to do" list.
I have 2 weeks in lock up
So tomorrow is soon enough.

Now,
Me, Betty and Veronica are off to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts