Sept 8

09-08-2018

Slept in.
It was lovely.

Laundry was on the list
And I managed to
Wash and hang 3 loads.

Managed to straighten
The 4 main living areas
Of our house.

Next on the list was sewing.
I did some immediate Repair work,
Then I made some alterations
On Dad's suit for the wedding.

The next job was to make
A sewing machine cover
And cricut cover too
Out of my Mickey print fabric.

Made some stuffed peppers
And baked spaghetti
For us to have for supper.

Next it was finally time to
Get the games cupboard moved.
Missing my who-ville-opoly game
??????????
But all organized and away.

Last job of the day
Was to move a power outlet
To the floor from the wall
And lay some peel and stick tile
On the storage area floor,
Under the stairs in my craft room.

That space is for file bins
Full of memorabilia
And my rolling totes!

Tomorrow my days
Go back to normal
With church, coffee at Valleyview
And lunch with Dad.

Then back to getting
These renovations complete.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts