Sept 10

09-10-2018

Hello from my scraproom.

I spent the day,
Sorting, organizing
And putting away
The rest of my "treasures" .

By mid afternoon,
I was making chalkboard labels
For Plastic bins and
I was repairing box lids
And finding homes for them.
About 44 matching black boxes
That now have red lids.

At 5pm I was off.
Quilting at 6,
But I needed more red tape
And label maker tape too.
A pit stop at Dollarama
Got me a few more
Miscellaneous items like bags.
I grabbed a chicken sandwich
On my way over to quilting.

We watched "The Showman"
And I munched on maple cookies.

Home
I got John off to work
And set up the label maker
Tor the big job of marking
What is in all the boxes!

Calling it a night.
Doesn't sound like a big day
But I worked 5 straight hours,
On my feet, before doing a 2 hour
Sitting job!

Tomorrow is another day.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts