Sept 21

09-21-2018

Today I was alloted extra sleep time!
Sleep in fridays.
THAT naturally meant
I was awake at 8am.

I managed to stay in bed till 9,
Then I was on a mission.

Friday:
BFM for a light and apparently
A $1200 area rug
Coffee at Mom's,
oil change at Hyundaii,
Return at Ardene,
Lunch at white oaks mall,
New phone for Mom,
A few things from Dollarama,
Drive home,
Banking,
Dollar Tree,
Liquor store,
groceries,
Move living room around (love carpet)
Email everyone about my find.

How can a breezy beautiful day,
Where I get a steal of a deal
On an area carpet,
And shop all day be bad?

Tomorrow I pay for all
The playing I have done this week.
Even making John a big supper.

Spent the late evening
Resting and watching tv.

Saturday: locked down at home,
Cleaning and finishing projects
?buy shelving, work on room
Sunday; church, coffee at VV, drive to Sarnia
Monday: painting backdrops for crop, packing goodie bags for crop, quilt night
Tuesday:
Wednesday: LDO, crafting at Valleyview
Thursday: coffee at Valleyview, buy groceries for crop
Friday: clay art at Valleyview, coffee at Mom's, set up at Legion for crop
Saturday: crop cooking, vendoring, auctioning
Sunday: church, coffee at VV, lunch

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts