Sept 24

09-24-2018

It does not seem like a long list
But it did take all day.

Monday:
painting backdrops for crop
(Took 5-6 hours),
putting away the gift room
(Just the gifts),
cook John supper
(Sausage and pasta),
edit all disney photos at quilt night,
(949 photos)
midnight supper!
(Homemade Mac and cheese),
washed a couple loads of laundry
(Dog bed and red laundry),
Made a to do list
(Tomorrow will be busy!)

I have an incredibly busy week,
So I am trying desperately
To keep busy whenever I get
Even if I only have 10 minutes
When nothing is booked.

I was reminded by a reader,
Of my holiday planner group,
That I not only have to post
The daily reminders...
I should be following them too.
And I am behind!!!!!
She caught up today
And is the better for it already.

I think tomorrow is that day for me!
I cannot believe I have been home
for almost 3 weeks already.
I was sure I would come back
And make super fast progress.
That was not the case.

Tuesday: packing goodie bags for crop, updating my to do list, sew the curtains, make a big supper, get organized, build new shelf
Wednesday: LDO, buy new for bed(s), create a grocery list for crop, crafting at Valleyview
Thursday: coffee at Valleyview, buy groceries for crop, prep work for food, pack vehicles for delivery, pack 50 cent items for vendoring
Friday: clay art at Valleyview, coffee at Mom's, set up at Legion for crop, prep foods
Saturday: crop cooking, vendoring, auctioning
Sunday: church, coffee at VV, lunch, hang pictures in craft space,

The day is 15 minutes
From being over.

Time to say:
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts