Sept 16

09-16-2018

Sunday is crazy.

Church at 9
Coffee at 10
Lunch at Noon
But
Today Book Club at 11.

I did it all.

Home again,
I found John drywalling
The ceiling in the back room
Of my scrap area!

BBQ for supper.
Yummmm
I am not a fan of summer.
I love the cool breezy days
Of spring and fall much better,
And would rather
Throw on a sweater in the winter
Than run out of clothing
I can remove in the summer!

The afternoon was filled
With clean up chores
And the emptying
Of that small room.
I designed the layout today
And I am looking forward
To a quick completion of this project.
The biggest job is painting
Everything white.

The walls are done,
The trim and baseboards in,
And back storage shelving
Was already in place!
The window needs a new screen
So Miss Otter doesn't
Take off on a field trip,
Curtains and covers made,
And the workbench created
With storage shelves in place too.

The room is directly off
Of my craft room.
So I am continuing the black and white
Colour scheme with res accents.
But!
Instead of a Disney theme,
It will be Coke.

It may seem I am trying
To fill the "empty nest"
But in fact,
These projects have existed
For many years.
Things just got in the way.
Now I am on a mission
To complete all these ideas
We have had.

I am looking forward
To the grand reveal
At my purse party
And being able to show off
Just how handy my hubby is!

I did order sales supplies
From the Vistaprint $5 sale.
I will be starting up recreating
My wreath stock.

Mondays to do list is growing,
And so is the week's list!
Completions will depend
Solely on the weather temperatures!

Now bed calls.
Yesterday was very long,
And today started very early.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts