Sept 11

09-11-2018

I did not "want" to get up.
But alas,
I had someone give me
A Swift kick in the pants
And I was going by 9am.

I am finding out that
The fine organizing jobs
"I" want done but no one else
Will ever notice...
Are taking FOREVER.

I started by straightening my room up
As John would be heading
Up to bed soon,
Got dressed in work clothes,
Unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it,
Dealt with pets,
Put away new kitchen towels
And grabbed a drink.

This butt was in the scrap room
At 9:30 and at 3pm
I was pooped.
I organized, Labeled and sorted through
Another ton of "Stuff" .

I do love the storage options I have
And I am still fine tuning
Where everything will be stored.

Heading to bed tonight
With nothing on the floor
Or outside the door.

It's garbage day and so far
2 cardboard boxes
And 4 bags of garbage
(Including household) left here.

I laid down from 4 to 6
And got up
To find John had made supper!
Stuffed chicken and fettucinni.

I decided to do a sit down job
And watch tv tonight.
So, I made 60 (sixty)
Goodie bags for an upcoming crop.

Last job before heading up?
I folded a few loads of laundry.

Now I am going to start
Up the dishwasher
And head for the shower.

Tomorrow is LDO
And I am going to work on?????

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts