Sept 19

09-19-2018

My body wants to call it a day.
(And a day off too!)

I am shocked at just how much
I have packed into the next days
And how much more should
Be added to it too!

Wednesday:
At LDO I managed to make
2 out of 3 of the sets of angels,
drove mom to University Hospital for preop, managed to get paint
for Mom's car to touch up the bumper,
cooked a pasta dinner for John,
went to pub night at Valleyview
and played blackjack
for goldfish crackers with Dad,
And once home again,
I did some laundry
And emptied the dishwasher.

My house needs some tlc.
I have a lot of small projects
That will only take a small amount
Of my undivided attention.
I am hoping for a short window
In a temperature that let's me work.

Another busy day tomorrow.

Thursday: coffee at Valleyview, pick up paint, Disney picture editing at night.

Friday: coffee at Mom's, oil change at Hyundaii, new phone for Mom, return at Ardene, groceries
Saturday: horseback, buy shelving, work on room
Sunday; church, coffee at VV, funeral in Sarnia, buy shelving, work on room
Monday: painting backdrops for crop, packing goodie bags for crop, quilt night
Tuesday: all items left for the crop
Wednesday: LDO, crafting at Valleyview
Thursday: coffee at Valleyview, buy groceries for crop
Friday: clay art at Valleyview, coffee at Mom's, set up at Legion for crop
Saturday: crop cooking, vendoring, auctioning
Sunday: church, coffee at VV, lunch

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts