Sept 26

09-26-2018

I did not even hope
To stay awake for the whole day!
I stayed in bed until 10!!!

Treated Shooter's poor back
Which he has licked raw
And does every fall...
allergic to the black walnuts
in the back yard we think.
Pulled out burgers for supper
And got it all out of the freezer.

I got to LDO and I finished
Making the foil angels
For the tags I had started.
I took a card and embossing class
And picked up my SU order.

I stopped at the hardware store
For a few things to finish my room.
Drove someone to work
And headed for the home.

I grabbed a snack
And realized that the headache
I woke up with,
Was still pounding.
It was Advil and a nap for me.

2 hours later I was off to see Dad
To do some fall crafting at Valleyview.
Fall door hangers! Fun.

Home again,
I have not really moved.
I am tired, and worn out.
Tomorrow brings it's own challenges.

This is an entirely
And ridiculously busy week!

Thursday: coffee and donuts at Valleyview, buy groceries for crop, prep work for food, pack vehicles for delivery, pack 50 cent items for vendoring
Friday: clay art at Valleyview, coffee at Mom's, set up at Legion for crop, prep foods
Saturday: crop cooking, vendoring, auctioning
Sunday: church, coffee at VV, lunch, hang pictures in craft space
Monday: remicade, clean house, 31 purse party

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts