Sept 17

09-17-2018

I was not interested in getting
My butt out of bed this morning.

After an hour's worth of chores,
I could have given up,
But I pushed through.
What a trooper I am.

The rest of the day
I spent organizing the
(How can it already be that time)
2018 holiday organizer.

I cleaned up the group site,
Posted the reminders
That it's starting on the 20th,
And after much fiddling
Have it finally right.

Got home in time
To say good bye to John,
And then took 40 minutes
Arranging my day tomorrow.

I am now comfortably reflective
On the days accomplishments.
I am proud that
Even though bed sounded great!
I stayed up
And plodded on.

A busy day tomorrow
AND
John is doing a hand finished
Ceiling in the new room.

Now
He is off to work,
Pets down for the night,
Meds in, pjs on...
Even the dishwasher is running!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts