DECEMBER 4

December 4th 2017

I got up and decided
today was the day
I would hit the to do list
and hit it hard.

I did a pretty good job 
of continuing all day,
and managed to not only scratch
off items on my list
but I also managed to complete
a few renovations
and a few homemade gifts.

I had premade supper yesterday
so shepherds pie
and homemade butter tarts
for the two of us.

We relaxed after getting 
(finding) a couple more decorations
that had been lost,
giving me a few insta-chores tomorrow.

For now, 
John and I are just chilling with some tv.

Figgy pudding
dates back to 16th century England. Its possible ancestors include savory puddings, such as crustades, fygeye or figge (a potage of mashed figs thickened with bread), creme boiled (a kind of stirred custard), and sippets (croutons).


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts