DECEMBER 6

December 6th 2017

If snowmen fall from heaven,
Then it is about time 
I seen some angelicn chubby,
Frozen, Top hatted men 
running around!

Enough of these crappy days!

Innocent enough start
With LDO and a bit of 
Enthusiastic chatter.

Then the crap.

Then it was time to refocus
And do the LDO ladies baking
At Hollandia in Mt Brydges.

Home again momentarily,
And John and I popped over
To help Dad wrap some 
Of his Christmas gifts.

Left there to go get
The van delivered to Valleyview
So my b.i.l. can take Dad out 
For lunch tomorrow in Beamsville.

John and I headed home 
And had supper
And then I was off
To babysit our invalid buddy.

Home by 8:30
I decided to get some wrapping done
For my own gifts!

Now I am just too tired
To keep going tonight.

Snowmen
Documentation of the first snowman is unclear. However, Bob Eckstein, author of The History of the Snowman documented snowmen from medieval times, by researching artistic depictions in European museums, art galleries, and libraries.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts