NOVEMBER 30

November 30th 2017

Wow.
Another month over.

Today's plans were succeeded
But at the cost
Of every part of my body aching.

I got up and dressed,
And started making wreaths.
I managed to complete 6
In 3 hours of hard work.

John thankfully arrived
And loaded my car up.
I was off to Valleyview
To make silf scarves for the residents.
It's not a hard process,
Just lots of timely steps.

I left later than intended
But still managed to pick up
The Thursday treats
for Martin and Dad
And get there on time.

We made quick work of setting
Each person up with theses scarves
And spent time ensuring
They each got the colours
They wanted to use.

I was on ironing
And got to see all the final products!

Left there to do the banking
And met a friend at Wendy's
Where I grabbed a bite to eat.

Home to drop off money
And pick up a couple forgotten items
And I was off to a fundraiser
To sell Tupperware and wreaths.

I was set up in plenty of time
For the 130+ people.
A very good night!

I arrived home at 10pm.
Thoroughly exhausted, and sore.
No interest in the lovely meal
hubby had left for me,
I ate mashed potatoes
And put my feet up.
I was too tired to sleep,
An awful feeling if you have
Experienced this!

At midnight
I crawled into bed
And found I couldn't sleep
I napped all night. Ugh.

5:30 is early for an alarm!

Good (morning?) Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts