DECEMBER 1

December 1st 2017

Ugly o'clock.
What exactly do YOU consider
ugly o'clock to be?????

I can tell you before 8am
is definitely in that category for me.
SO....
what do you call a day,
when you have to be up at 5:30am???

I am not built to be awake at that time.

I did get to Mom's
and packed her hospital bag
and new walker into the car,
and got her to admitting
by the required 6:30am.

I got her all set up in a hospital gown,
she was registered,
and 20 minutes before
they would be taking her off
to surgery.... the doctor came in
and canceled the procedure.

APPARENTLY
a 4'10" woman
is a bit too small for the device
that had been sent to the hospital!

She will be being forwarded to London
to get her knees replaced in 2018.

Frustrated we were back home by 8am.
We both went back to bed.

That doesn't help btw.
I spent the whole day being too tired 
to really accomplish anything.

AT 3pm,
I headed over to Valleyview
and we finished Gwen's
homemade gift from Dad.
I think it looks fantastic.

Home to hubby,
We had stuffed peppers for supper.
and I turned in REALLY early
because I could not get my knees
a) to stop throbbing
b) to stop aching
c) warm
John put icy hot patches (?) on them
and that helped for some of it,
but the 2 robaxacet put me to sleep.


History of mincemeat


A mince pie is a fruit-based mincemeat sweet pie of British origin that is traditionally served during the Christmas season in the English-speaking world. Its ingredients are traceable to the 13th century, when returning European crusaders brought with them Middle Eastern recipes containing meats, fruits and spices.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts