DECEMBER 5

December 5th 2017

Oh what fun it is to.....
(fill in blank here) __________________

My day started with the disappointing
discovery that I had WAAAAAAY less
iron on material for my cricut
than I had thought!

So,
once I got a pot
of chicken and rice soup on,
I headed to WalMart where
I discovered they did not carry
sheets of iron on vinyl. 
booooooooooo
BUT!
They did have iron on letters
which would do the same job.
So I sat in McDonalds with a tea
(coke machine was on the fritz)
figuring out just how many 
of each letter I would need.

Home again after paying hydro,
I was busy for 2 hours,
mounting vinyl onto pillowcases.
Everything is ready for 12 more,
I completely finished 4 of the 16.

John was up,
and I was off to get ready.
Big night...
Harveys for supper,
Quarterpalooza for a spectacularly
fun evening of me winning
and to finish off
a late night viewing of
Bad Moms Christmas
with only 4 of us in the 
whole entire theater.

Home after midnight,
I find myself doing chores 
and in the mood to decorate.

That will have to wait,
as not enough sleep
makes Debbie a grumpy girl.

Tomorrow is a busy busy day.
I am booked for
at LEAST 4 things already!

Headed up to straighten my room
and hopefully fall asleep
faster than last night!
Although
once I did fall asleep
I was out for 5 solid hours.

Ebenezer Scrooge
is arguably both one of the most famous characters created by Dickens and one of the most famous in English literature. Scrooge's catchphrase, "Bah! Humbug!" is often used to express disgust with many of the modern Christmas traditions.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts