December 16th 2020

Another groggy morning
But the chilly -15 wind
Woke me up pretty quick!

Off to deliver the 4th day of christmas
And then home to attack
The 4 boxes of kitchen christmas
Decorations waiting for me.
This entailed a lot of repair work
So it seemed to take forever.

Got the table set,
An estimate on the front porch
And a big roast beef dinner
Prepped and in the oven.

Time to sit down.
I was dizzy tired so I called mom
And she came over
To watch a christmas movie
Before we had supper.

Yummy dinner
Then part 2 of our movie.

Suddenly it was 10pm!
John off to work,
Mom headed home
And me in a kitchen
That needed cleaning.

Tomorrow is day 5 deliveries
And then the white christmas
(Dining room) decorations.

Hoping to also get the bathroom
And linens upstairs.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts