December 23rd 2020

Spent the morning
On deliveries, errands
And clean & gas up both cars.

Quick virtual grocery trip
While mom happened to BE
Where I needed to go.

Off to London.
Taking 2 special boys
To see Santa at a social distance.
Then!
We ran into the Grinch.
Off we continued
And they did a bit of shopping
Before meeting their parents
Back at home.

Picked up a surprise gift
For mom as I headed home,
And crashed in the chair.
Pooped.

John and I did a little decorating
And had a fettuccini alfredo
With stuffed shell supper.

He went for a nap
And I headed into my to do list.

Decorated the mirror,
The dining room chandelier,
Straightened the gift table
And made the craft room 50% cleaner.

Wrapped almost all of John's gifts,
2 homemade gifts,
Cleaned the kitchen
And bagged the pet gifts.
I even found the top 
of my dining room table!!!

Now it is 2am.
I need sleep

Good night from John Street
And
Merry Christmas Eve's eve

Comments

Popular Posts