December 15th 2020

Awake.
8am.... I was too tired to move.
9am.... The same.
10am... dressed but not awake.

I decided to get my out of house
Chores done
And hopefully the cold 
Would wake me up.

I dropped off today's item
For the 12 days of Christmas,
I got the water jug filled
And filled John's car with gas.

Home and I tried,
Honestly I tried to get going
But alas my body just said no.
So I decided a nap
Was necessary to even 
Try to go on today.

I slept until 2:30.
I set up to wrap the gifts
And then ended up laying down again.

At 5pm,
John got up and it was time
To decide about a couple things.

I got more wrapping done,
Then headed for the chocolate!
I made letters,
Chocolate covered caramel popcorn,
Chocolate peanut butter chocolates
And ended up making Christmas carack
In candy cane and salted caramel.

I managed to sit down
And embroider a pillow
I am giving this christmas too.

Got john off to work
And now it's time to go to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts