December 5th 2020

Did not get to sleep until about 2am
And awakened abruptly at 3:30am
Because 1 cat knocked off 
My Just filled" medicine boxes 
(4 weeks x 13 pills per day)
Because she "HAD to sit on the night table"
And they exploded all ove the floor.

She has never done this before.

Up by 8am
To get the social pod crop event
Up and running
As I was in charge of the odd hour
Challenges for the day.

I was on a crafting roll
Until about 2pm,
When John came in and suggested
We finish hanging the 5 strips
Of wallpaper to complete the living room!

Once done and cleaned up,
I had my living room back,
Yay.

Continued posting my odd hour challenges
While taking care of Tinker.

Supper was leftover pizza
And some Christmas tv
Cuddled under blankets.

Tomorrow is soon enough 
To finish what I started today.

I am pooped.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts