December 17th 2020

Thursday was an 8am start.

Day 5 of the 12 days of Christmas
Got delivered early
And then it was off for a small
List of pick ups.

Home and ready to get started by 10am.
I did manage to organize the gifts
That need to be wrapped,
95% of all gifts now are wrapped up,
Labeled and under trees.

About 2pm I started feeling weird again.
All week I have had the weirdest
Symptoms and odd things happening.

I went to sit and take a break
While John was out staining
A few items for me
When I realized I was wheezing.

My chest felt like it had a weight on it,
My back hurt,
My neck hurt,
I had a slight fever
And a headache...
And wheezing - it suddenly
Occur to me that this is possibly
My annual bought with bronchitis!

A quick visit with the pharmacist 
Confirmed my thoughts.
New puffer and some rest.

John got back from shopping
And he helped me by sorting out 
The ornaments for the white tree.

I found I could work
In 10 minute shifts.
The big glass ornaments
Are now on the tree.

Time for bed.
Good night from john street

Comments

Popular Posts