December 3rd 2020

I have been tired before.

I have been body sore before.

I have worked hard before.

Yet,
Today took me to limits 
I have not been to often!
I was determined to wrangle
All the auction items.
#1 organized
#2 photographed and edited
#3 packed into bags
AND I wanted to give John his
Garage back (to some degree).

The wood stove was started at 9:30am
And I put it out at 11:30pm.
I am done.
It was not going to beat me.
(But it came close)

I believe we are closing in on 
250 auction items\christmas gifts.
Not sure what I am talking about?

Our fundraiser for Christmas charities
Runs Friday at 6pm to Sunday at 6pm.

https://facebook.com/events/s/online-auction-for-local-chris/130026955330032/?ti=cl

Please check it out,
Share it,
Bid on some amazing donated items!

For now,
I need some muscle relaxors
And my bed.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts