Sept 30th 2019

Sunday!
Dad was odd yesterday
But we made some headway
On the holiday organizer
With help from him!
Chicken lunch and good byes
Then john and I stopped off
At Shoppers for a few things.

John went to work
On FinallY screening an office window
(He even painted the frame),
While I worked on post it notes
And some cleaning jobs.

Our niece arrived to work
On her part in an upcoming play,
While I cleaned up the 3 baking cupboards!
Making a long list of
"To be filled" items before the season.

The evening was spent watching Madagascar-Europe while eating
A chicken, potato and fresh green been
Dinner with our niece.

After she was picked up,
We had a pj and movie night
WITH popcorn, watching
Rise of the Guardians. Cute.

Bed by 10 after starting the dishwasher.

Monday is a day full of possibilities.
John has yard work to do
and I have a meeting.

The last day of September
Hopefully will include an inspirational
Thought about supper...
Cause I have no ideas!

I am slowly clearing up dresser drawers
And downsizing my stash of clothing.

I also want to get an inventory
Of my pre-bought gifts!

No goals, as I am trying
To give my very irritating ankle
A break... I swear a break is easier
Than having a sprain!

Now off to work!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts